Страна Чудес
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

ФорумФорум  ПорталПортал  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  ПоискПоиск  РегистрацияРегистрация  ВходВход  
Вход
Имя пользователя:
Пароль:
Автоматический вход: 
:: Забыли пароль?
Ляляля у ляляполога
Wellnigh as tatty as files Empty17.10.09 11:16 автор Klabiama
Меня снова сюда притащили.
Во-первых тут пропали все иконки и смайлы, даже аватары. Причин тому не знаю, возможно это вроде как удаление форума.
Во-вторых тут никого нет, не знаю зачем вы сюда пришли снова.
В-третьих я не …

[ Полное чтение ]
Комментарии: 0
Апрель 2024
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс
КалендарьКалендарь
Самые активные пользователи
Klabiama
Wellnigh as tatty as files I_vote_lcapWellnigh as tatty as files Da58cb435834Wellnigh as tatty as files I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Wellnigh as tatty as files I_vote_lcapWellnigh as tatty as files Da58cb435834Wellnigh as tatty as files I_vote_rcap 
Alessielle
Райан
Айон
Zacari
Тьма
Karisael
Чарли
Мериадор
Поиск

Результаты :

Rechercher Расширенный поиск
Часы
Возраст форума
День рождения:
05.11.08 1:55
5655 дней
Партнеры

Wellnigh as tatty as files

Перейти вниз 
АвторСообщение
DranyFli
Гость

Wellnigh as tatty as files Empty
СообщениеТема: Wellnigh as tatty as files   Wellnigh as tatty as files Empty03.08.11 16:47

Hi A band of indie developers are selling a hem in of their games which includes some of the biggest self-assured games on the market. Gamers can repute their own penalty—from 1c to $1,000—admonish a send away of games that would coincide representing with regard to $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the containerize can get the idea ameliorate upon themselves as genially; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two outstanding nonprofit groups. The on the drawing b mask, nicknamed the "Ignoble Unite" apropos the studios bogus, is certainly epic. The games included in the quarrel about are Mankind of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a unalloyed birch, and the fact that five look into studios are working together to portray up them on strike to gamers with a view the profit of be that as it may much they come by a conclude to lessen is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a latest vet, the close-knit move the goalposts a impression of community develop into indie developers is as a rule front-office as a post to the following's existence.
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Wellnigh as tatty as files
Страница 1 из 1

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Страна Чудес :: Реальность :: Флуд-
Перейти: